Sunday Services are now back at the chapel
JULY SERVICES AT CHAPEL, 2020
Service at 10:30
Sunday July 12, Ryan Short
Sunday July 19, Joseph Frimpong
Sunday July 26, Bobby Halek
Shoreacres Bible Chapel
Pray for each family at Shoreacres. In the midst of the outbreak of COVID-19 virus, this impacts all our lives. We praise the Lord that we were able to meet together this last Sunday. This was the first try at meeting with the guidelines that the Province set forth. We will be meeting again next Sunday at 10:30 in the same manner with social distancing. Ryan Short will again be our speaker.
We will continue this month with prayer time on Zoom, Wednesday at 7:00pm
The Deacons and Elders have put out an action line for people to call if you need some assistance getting supplies or prescriptions.
These services are suspended until further notice.
Awana, Sunday School, Ladies Fellowship, Men’s Fellowship
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground
- Dave Penman, Adele Baker, Marguerite Boom – Continue to keep them in our prayers.
- Lynda Weise – Continue to pray for her son Derrick. and family. Pray for her sister Ann in Cama Woodlands Nursing Home. Pray for her health as well
- Jim Currie – Having day surgery next week – July 14th.
- Alan & Edith Hoare – Alan is feeling better and able to get out on the property with odd jobs.
- Margo Cann – Continue to pray for Margo who has shingles. Pray that she has relief with the medication. Remember John as he cares for her
- Jack Baker’s Friends in Armenia – Pray that the message Jack prepared on Video in Armenian, might be a blessing to these Christians.
- Becky Clode’s Daughter-in-law Michelle – She is suffering with a serious heart condition in the Carolinas
- Gordon Rumford – he would request prayer for pain management at this time. He was supposed to have a procedure to block nerves, but it has been delayed due to the current situation
- Lanai in Croatia – Ron and Karen Gauthier’s Granddaughter Lanai was born with a serious heart condition, Continue to pray for her as well as Vlad and Zoe.
- Elizabeth Rapacchietta – In Canada now with Family in isolation. May God give them peace and comfort until their return to the USA
- Courtney Hoffman – The daughter of Randy and Sherri had tested positive with Covid-19. She has mild symptoms and is in isolation along with the rest of the family.
- Brian Healey – Ruth and Steward’s son-in-law needs our prayer as he waits for tests with the Surgeon He was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
Pray for those seriously affected by the new proclamation of distancing and separation, and not being able to work because of businesses having to close.
Pray for the Canadian and provincial Governments as they face the COVID-19 virus.
Pray that they have wisdom to deal with the health and economic situation we all face.
Eunice Finlay – Failing health
Mary Russell at Bethany Lodge
pray for many unsaved family members.
Prayer for Peace and Safety of Full Time Workers
Sharon Agnew In the Philippines
Joseph and Heather Frimpong and Family Burlington
Sid and Karen Halsband Home in Brantford
Colin and Natalie Burnett In Ireland and the girls
Jack and Adele Baker Burlington
Randy and Sherri Hoffman Waterloo area
Joe, Loredana and Celeste Antignani Italy
Pray for all of Burlington, that the various Churches and outreach programs will have a personal impact in winning people for the lord through the gospel, especially during Social Distancing.