Shoreacres Bible Chapel
Pray for each family at Shoreacres. In the midst of the outbreak of COVID-19 virus, this impacts all our lives.
Pray for those who are self isolated upon their return to Canada.
The Deacons and Elders have put out an action line for people to call if you need some assistance getting supplies or prescriptions.
These services are suspended until further notice.
Awana, Sunday School, Shoreacres Fellowship, Ladies Fellowship, Men’s Fellowship
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground
- Hunt Family – Pray as they grieve the loss of a Husband and Father
- Lanai in Croatia – Ron and Karen Gauthier’s Granddaughter Lanai was born with a serious heart condition, and is not well. She will need a valve replacement. Vlad and Zoe are ill with gastro infections.
- Pat Rapacchietta’s daughter – In Canada now with Family in isolation
- Alan & Edith Hoare – Alan is feeling better and able to get out on the property with odd jobs. He is on some new medication that he thinks is helping his strength
- Burke Family – Pray for the Burke family loss of Ewan who died from a fatal accident. Pray for Steve, Allan and sister Eleanor. The Parents, Scott and Elsie, who reside in Bethany Manor.
- Sharon Agnew – On strict quarantine and community lock down to help control spread of the virus. They have very limited access to groceries, water and medicines.
- Jack Baker’s Friends in Armenia – Pray for Jack as he has been asked to prepare a sermon on Video in Armenian.
- Margo Cann – Continue to pray for Margo who has shingles. Pray that she has relief with the medication. Remember John as he cares for her
- Lynda Weise – Continue to pray for her son Derrick. and family. Pray for her sister Ann in Cama Woodlands Nursing Home. Pray for her health as well
- Betty Harrison & Christine Vanbergen – in their various nursing homes.
- Dave Penman, Adele Baker, Marguerite Boom – Continue to keep them in our prayers.
- Becky Clode’s Daughter-in-law Michelle – She is suffering with a serious heart condition and severe Iron Deficiency. This has left her weak
- Courtney Hoffman – The daughter of Randy and Sherri had tested positive with Covid-19. She has mild symptoms and is in isolation along with the rest of the family.
- Gordon Rumford – he would request prayer for pain management at this time. He was supposed to have a procedure to block nerves, but it has been delayed due to the current situation
Pray for those seriously affected by the new proclamation of distancing and separation, and not being able to work because of businesses having to close.
Pray for the Canadian and provincial Governments as they face the COVID-19 virus.
Pray that they have wisdom to deal with the health and economic situation we all face.
Eunice Finlay – Failing health
Mary Russell at Bethany Lodge
pray for many unsaved family members.
Prayer for Peace and Safety of Full Time Workers
Joseph and Heather Frimpong and Family
Sid and Karen Halsband
Colin and Natalie Burnett
Jack and Adele Baker
Randy and Sherri Hoffman
Pray for all of Burlington, that the various Churches and outreach programs will have a personal impact in winning people for the lord through the gospel, especially during Social Distancing.