Facing the Elephant : Without Getting Trampled, Men’s Conference
On February 28 & 29, 2020, Ron Hughes presented “Facing the Elephant : Without Getting Trampled” A seminar on conflict resolution.
We enjoyed having Ron Hughes present this workshop with a biblical perspective.
You can learn more aboutRon Hughes and his ministry at fellowpilgrim.org
All kinds of people have issues which should be addressed, but they don’t want to be forced into accepting an unacceptable “solution.”
“Facing the Elephant: Without getting trampled” is a weekend workshop for men that offers practical tools for engaging in tough conversations.
Some of the questions we’ll answer are:
- Is conflict resolution more than one person forcing his/her will on someone else?
- Why do some people have such crazy exaggerated reactions when I bring up an issue?
- How can I ensure a fair interaction that really gets to a solution?
- Is there any hope when I’m totally at odds in every way with the other person?
- How can I find the kind of “third path” responses that Jesus often used?
- Do my human relationships really matter to God?
Shoreacres Bible Chapel
February 28th – 29th / 2020
Speaker Ron Hughes
Music led by Greg Penny