Facing the Elephant : Without Getting Trampled, Men’s Conference
All kinds of people have issues which should be addressed, but they don’t want to be forced into accepting an unacceptable “solution.”
“Facing the Elephant: Without getting trampled” is a weekend workshop for men that offers practical tools for engaging in tough conversations.
Some of the questions we’ll answer are:
- Is conflict resolution more than one person forcing his/her will on someone else?
- Why do some people have such crazy exaggerated reactions when I bring up an issue?
- How can I ensure a fair interaction that really gets to a solution?
- Is there any hope when I’m totally at odds in every way with the other person?
- How can I find the kind of “third path” responses that Jesus often used?
- Do my human relationships really matter to God?
There will be breakfast and a hot lunch on Saturday.
Pre-registration will enter you into the draw for door prizes!*
We would love to see you here!
Shoreacres Bible Chapel
February 28th – 29th / 2020
Speaker Ron Hughes
Music led by Greg Penny
Cost: $20 (payable at the door)
Sign in & Meet & Greet : Friday 6-7pm
Breakfast Saturday : 8-9am
* Terms : Must be present at the the conference to win. One entry per person.